SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Shopping Trip Part 2

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Part 2 of my fun day shopping with DDIL.

Bats n Ghosts from Michaels, are these not the cutest little things! They are acrylic, the little ghosts have tiny eyes. A LOT of them in the bag.

Etched bird glass candle set from Hobby Lobby.

Pheasant from Hobby Lobby. I saw him soon after walking in the door, it was love at first sight. Then I saw his price, $23. The display table he was on with a lot of other neat stuff had NO sale sign on it like all the other Fall areas. I tried to be happy with the Raven, in previous post and a big turkey (picture in this one). But I so wanted this pheasant! Turkey was $13 but then 40% off made him a nice bargain. I took Pheasant with me as I shopped, and decided to ask cashier if he was discounted too. He was! YAY. She said all the Fall stuff was.

Purple glitter Witch boots, and pumpkin candles, from Tuesday Morning. You just know I HAD to have the boots. LOL. The candles are very cute, and smell soooo good, pumpkin spice, if I can bring myself to burn any of them.

Small 8x8 Leaf Plates. They had larger plates, a platter, and other stuff but I could only get two of the little plates. I'll use them for display

My bargain big turkey, tho little candle-holder one was also discounted and cheap.

I haven't gotten very far with decorating, tho I wanted to start early, instead of waiting till the end of the month. I just need a Fall Fix now! We'll still be in the 100 degree range till Halloween. I just realized I have Fall decor stored in FIVE places! And here I was out buying more. I have entirely too much, or at least ENOUGH. Too bad I can't say the same for my self-control !! After I started pulling stuff out, I was feeling overwhelmed just thinking about decorating since the Fibro has been beating the crap out of me lately. But I'll do the "turtle

thing"...slow and steady wins the race...and get it done as I can. Today all I could manage was my little telephone table by the kitchen. The metal cage thing came from GW last year, you've seen it decorated for quite a few

holidays. The top lifts off to decorate inside it.

Hugs, Karen

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions