SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scuppasteve_gw

Best Premium Brand

scuppasteve
15 years ago

Ok so i have lurked here a long time, and every review i read makes it more difficult to make decisions on high end appliances. So basically my wife works for a large plumbing company that sells many appliances including GE Monogram, KA, Jenn Air, Thermador, Viking, Wolf/SZ, Miele, electrolux and a few others. Basically we get any of these at cost, which for GE is half off MSRP. The point of this is i would like a uniform kitchen appliance wise as when i sell our house in a few years i would like to use it as a selling point. Any of the appliances that can have a custom panel will. We just had our crappy DW go out and we need a new one, i would like to get a Miele but they have pretty high price point and i still dont know what cost for us will be. But i would like to purchas ethe brand that i will likely purchase next year for the rest of the kitchen. So here are the products we need i would like help suggesting what company is best deal for money.

1x - 48" Fridge

1x - 48" Cooktop

2x - 30" Oven

2x - Warming Drawer

1x - Microwave

1x - Wine Fridge

1x - Beverage Center

1x - 48" Exhaust Hood

1x - Dishwasher

Thanks for your help, opinions are useful but if you have facts to back it up it would be nice.

Steve

Comments (9)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals