SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bevangel_i_h8_h0uzz

Would y'all be willing to share this forum for awhile?

Hi all,

Some of you probably already know this but others who only post and read things here in the bathrooms forum may not:

GW is experiencing some sort of problem with the kitchen forum that is causing it to only hold onto 4 pages of threads rather than the normal 67 pages worth. The kitchen forum is a pretty active place so with only 4 pages of threads, threads are getting pushed off only a day or two after they start - which is not very helpful!

It occurred to me that kitchens and baths USED to be combined as a single forum so I wondered if you all would be willing to share your space with the kitchen people until GW can get the problem with the kitchen forum resolved? Right now, page 67 of this forum still shows threads that haven't had a new response since way back in August '08. So I don't think the extra traffic here would hurt too bad.

Still, it seemed neighborly to first ASK first if y'all wouldn't mind a little company before I posted a suggestion the kitchen forum that everyone just move over here until GW fixes the problems there.

What do ya say? Can we come visit for awhile?

Comments (5)