SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davessels

Gray grout color with white subway and white marble mosaic

Debra Vessels
12 years ago

Please help me decide on a gray color grout to use with my White subway tile tub/shower surround with 3" white carrara marble 1x2 mosaic trim inset. Also, I will be using American Olean 12" x 12" Sausalito White Ceramic Floor Tile that I want gray grout as well. I ordered Laticrete silver shadow unsanded grout for the subway tile. After seeing it mixed I don't think I will like it with the gray in the marble, and too light for the floor grout. I am 60 miles from any big box and tile stores, so I would love to find a color from Lowes or home depot that doesn't have to be ordered. Along with all of the mortar, grout, caulk etc of the same brand. Would you recommend Mapei as a good product? I did see a picture of the Mapei "Pewter" with the white floor tile that looked good. I am getting the tile from Lowes, so it would just be easier to get it all there. I am sure this is just the beginning of the tile questions, but many have already been answered by the posts on here. So glad I found this forum

Comments (3)