SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yachter123

St. Pat's table!

yachter123
16 years ago

Ok, it's gloomy as heck here today, we are having "thunderstorms"!! Yes, after all the sub-zero temps & snow, we are having rain. But, not for long, they are predicting this will turn into ice then snow!!!

Grandson is gone to friends & son & other two gkids are not here, so it's a nice quiet day to get this done!

So, I put all my V Day decor away (that's a job in itself) and tried 3 different sets of placemats, ironed all of them!!! UGH!

Finally decided on the ones you see. I have played around re-arranging things & finally settled on this. My new camera is taking blurred pics, will have son look at it! Another UGH!

Blue & Green glasses are the ones I got at Osco for .50 each & the wine glasses were from a garage sale, as well as the placemats & napkins & napkin holders. The bell cloche is also from garage sale, it's my smaller one & the little statues from Hobby Lobby & flowers from Michaels. The green plates are from Target last year, I have a whole set like the one under the cloche, just too lazy to haul them all out today.

{{gwi:1411159}}

My counter that is adjacent to diningroom

{{gwi:1411164}}

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions