SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Help....I can't stop buying Cherubs

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I don't know WHAT is going on with me and Cherubs lately. For several years, the only ones I bought were the Mikasa ones for my Christmas collection, and a couple I saw in GW that I would use for Valentine decorating. I never had a 'real' interest in Cherubs. Till now!! I'm trying to figure out if suddenly I just want to be surrounded by these little white angels....or if I'm so stir-crazy from not leaving the house in months that

I am indulging in a new collection (which I sure don't need)...or what is going on with me. But I now have FOUR

new Cherub candleholders!

I saw this one on eBay a few nights ago and just had to bid on it. No one else did, so I won it this morning.

{{gwi:1409968}}

BUT....last night this trio came up on a Buy It Now and I couldn't resist them! I think they are really lovely.

{{gwi:1409969}}

I need to stay off eBay awhile it looks like. LOL.

Last week, after I packed my winter decor, I was going to get out my Valentine decorations. First I just tweaked the family-room mantel a bit by adding the garland, mercury bird and ball, and putting a little cherub in the one cloche. Then I just stopped. And never got my Val things out. I already regret that, but its too late for me to do it, too much work for just a few days. (I hate when the Fibro wins.) Anyway, here's the mantel. At least some red still in the house.

hugs, Karen

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions