SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

My Latest Finds!!

lynninnewmexico
15 years ago

I was all over town on Friday and actually made some good finds. I hit BB&B, thanks to PD's heads-up. The wonderful spiral sun napkin rings that would be perfect with my Talavara dinnerware weren't on sale, but I did find some darling crystal bead ones for only $.99/each. (I also bought a new Matelasse coverlet on sale that might work well in our MBR).

Next I headed over to Tuesday Morning, where I found some pretty cream lace placemats for $2.99/each. They only had 7 and I bought them all. I was really surprised to find some of the Spode Woodlands Fish plates (below pic) that I love at $8.99/each,

{{gwi:1409431}}

but they only had the dinner plates. I need the salad plates to go with my pinecone dinner plates (see pic below):

{{gwi:1409069}}

I'm hoping to check out the other two TM stores this week to see if either of them have any of the salad plates . . . and one more lace placemat.

Finally, I headed to Ross, where I found these wonderful bowls that I bought to go with my new blue & white dishes. They were $2.99 each. I used them last night at dinner, with my new (old) blue linen napkins, new lace placemats and the new crystal bead napkin rings. BTW, my flatware is NOT gold, as it looks in the pics. Must be the flash doing that!

{{gwi:1409434}}

{{gwi:1409436}}

I also found some great salad plates that I thought might work wonderfully with my pinecone plates, but when I got home and tried them out, I found that, at 8 1/2" across, they were much too big (see the pic below where I have one resting on a pinecone dinner plate) I'm disappointed, as the price was great ($2.99 each) and the coloring works wonderfully with my dinner plates. They do look a bit big, though, don't you think ;^P ???

{{gwi:1409438}}

Lynn

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions