SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat_mom

Shout-out to karencon

cat_mom
11 years ago

I couldn't reply to your email; (PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)
You need to check or uncheck the box on your profile page, allowing others to email you.

I don't know anything about the feasibility of building up the curb over it, but I am guessing it would be possible if done properly.

The lip of the pan gives you 2 1/2" in depth so I think a shower curtain would remain inside. However, the shower itself is not a large one. Because of size of the shower stall, there might be a greater impact of water spray hitting/running off the liner than in a larger space. If the person(s) using the shower is careful to make sure the liner is tucked inside the pan before, and during showers, you should be ok, Also, he/she would also need to make sure the hem of the liner remains inside the pan after showering, or it will drip all over the floor outside the shower. I sometimes have to remind myself to make sure the liner isn't hanging outside the bathtub after I take a shower in the MB, or I end up with a puddle on the floor.

FWIW, same thing with the glass shower door--when we used that bathroom, we tried to remember to close the glass door after stepping out of the shower, in order to avoid mopping up a puddle from water dripping off the wet glass.

Comments (6)