SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalpinkmountain

Turkey meatballs with lemon vinagrette shout out - Thanks!

l pinkmountain
2 years ago

I was barely able to find the recipe, it's been a while, but I want to give a shout out of thanks to the person who posted the turkey meatball Food 52 recipe on that old ground turkey thread. I finally got around to making the dish. I cannot find the thread . . . what's a good way to search for old threads now??

Here's a link to the recipe. Not the same old same old. I made a few changes, dialed down the Parmesan cheese in the meatballs and used goat cheese instead of parm. for the pasta. I used kale for the greens, which was an option, but spinach would be good too. I also used baby farfalle pasta instead of orzo, which was fun. And because I had it, ground dried shallots instead of fresh ones . . . It was delish and pretty easy. Having said that, I used jarred already grated lemon peel, bottled lemon juice and dried parsley and jarred chopped garlic too. I am not one who loves fussing with ingredients. It was still good and unusual and tasty enough to get a thumbs up.

https://food52.com/recipes/73534-tender-turkey-meatballs-and-orzo-with-whole-lemon-vinaigrette

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County