SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisazone6_ma

Frameless Glass Tub/Shower Doors?

lisazone6_ma
14 years ago

Hi all - I am FINALLY getting to remodel my 1930s bathroom after about 6 years of trying!! I'm going with a Craftsman look to play up the Craftsman elements in my house, with tile that looks like real slate, custom cabinets built to match the rest of the woodwork in the house, etc. I don't want a shower curtain and want to put in a glass door for the tub/shower. I want the type that is installed as one large sheet of glass, with about a third of it being the actual door that swings out, not the kind that move back and forth on those metal runners.

Being the only bathroom in the house, the reality of life is that often, someone has to use the bathroom while another person is in the shower. So a door with rippled or frosted glass for privacy is a must. I've searched on line but I'm very confused about what to get. My contractor will help me, but I'd at least like to have an idea of what I should be looking for. Anyone have any recommendations for particular brands? Or any I should stay away from?! Thanks so much for any help!

Lisa

Comments (7)