SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

some photos of my new goodies

Purplemoon
14 years ago

A friend took me to Hobby Lobby to spend my gift card my DDIL gave me for Christmas. I fell in love with this mercury glass bird and will use him Valentine's (and other times). He was just $7. I actually was looking for a pair of buffet lamps and they didn't have any I wanted, so I didn't buy anything else except some florals. I was good this time, LOL. And have an excuse to go back and spend rest of my card.

The two pictures are ones I printed off of vintage Valentine cards and put them in Dollar Tree frames.

{{gwi:1405116}}

Then, as Luvs calls it, I went Treasure Shopping. LOL. I had to drop some stuff off at Goodwill yesterday and they had put that dangerous sign out front about HALF OFF DAY. So of course I went in and scored some neat stuff. ALL of this cost me $6. Woooo Hoooo!! The little hand-painted wood Easter ornaments were just a dollar, 5 hearts and 5 bunnies and 6 carrots. I thought the Egg Tree was really pretty. And the Lady Bunny looks so Victorian, I love her. That pillar stand will be useful in a lot of decorating. And the crystal candleholder will make a great base for a hurricane I want to make.

{{gwi:1405117}}

Remember the metal acorn tree candleholder I found at shopgoodwill.com? I did some 'surgery' on it.

All those ribbon-y things were just a bit too much for me. So with a bit of guilt for whoever made it and put all that work into it....I put a lot of work into carefully removing a lot. I think it looks MUCH better.

{{gwi:1405118}}{{gwi:1405119}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions