SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dining_delight

Christmas Tablescapes Part 4

dining_delight
15 years ago

This is a tablescape I did in honour of our DD and her SO coming home 'late' for Christmas. She had to work so they didn't make it home until Dec. 30th (first time for us not to have her here on Christmas - was sad!). When they arrived, we had Christmas meals all over again and they enjoyed the new tablescape.

The good thing about doing a "late" Christmas table, is that I could buy so many 1/2 price items at the sales. This reindeer (DS calls it the "arrogant reindeer setting") was $10 and most of the other items are new (never did these colours before)at 1/2 price as well. The inspiration for this centerpiece came from a few of you who did a similar thing with turkeys at Thanksgiving!

While DS was home from University, he taught me a few things on my digi camera and I took these shots without flash but with a lamp shining overhead. I like the warm glow created. I also played around on Flickr and put frames and names on my pics - fun to do!

I used my gold rimmed dishes, another cheap set, called Primavera by Royal Heritage. The chargers are a copper colour and were $1.50 each on post Christmas sales.

We had a nice snowfall to give everything a Christmas-y look!

Have enjoyed sharing my Christmas tablescapes with you. DD gave me a set of black/red poinsettia salad plates for Christmas and I am still thinking of "trying them out" on a new tablescape before I take down our decorations....will post if I get it done!

DD

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions