SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dining_delight

Christmas Tablescapes Part 3

dining_delight
15 years ago

This tablescape is more of a wintery one than a Christmas one but since I had the acrylic trees on the table, I called it Christmas. Thought about it for the "Flake Off" but I didn't actually use a snowflake theme just more of a frosty one.

I bought the two acrylic Christmas trees (which light up) at a local grocery store last year and have received so many compliments on them. They were $20 each but I HAD to have them and since there were only 2 left, I'm glad I snapped them up!

I created a simple centerpiece with a glass footed bowl and silver balls surrounded by a feather boa and silver picks. The balls and picks were new (from bargain store) but I had the rest.

I actually have a Snowman Family (little boy one on a different table)that I bought last year at Dollar Store. They didn't light up but I inserted the battery LED lights into each one and can now have them "glowing" when desired.

Hope you aren't too "chilled" by this tablescape! Best grab a cup of coffee or hot chocolate before proceeding!

DD

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz
More Discussions