SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
party_music50

xmas tree skirts

party_music50
10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm still taking down and packing away xmas decor and the snow is coming down like crazy outside. :p

I have a beautiful reversible quilted xmas tree skirt that was made for me by my sister and given to me as an xmas present many years ago. I love it -- but sometimes I wish I could use something different for a change. :o)

Last week I was browsing on-line and stumbled onto a Christmas Tree Shop on-line shopping site (didn't know that existed!). I decided to order a new tree skirt for myself and one for my other sister. Then I got to thinking that a variety of xmas tree skirts might make a nice generic xmas present for next year. I ended up ordering EIGHT of them! lol! I received the order and I cannot believe how nice they are for the price! Got them at 50% off and a $2 discount on shipping, so total price was under $25. Do you think that it's a dumb idea to give xmas tree skirts as xmas presents? :p Anyway, I would highly recommend these based on my experience! NOTE: on-line sizes say 42" or 44" but every one I received is marked 48" which is even better. I just hope they're big enough! I think my sis's is 60".

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions