SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mstnarabs654

Home Building Abberley Lane, Another 'Newbie' asks for help

mstnarabs654
17 years ago

Hello. I have just joined the GardenWeb and am delighted to find this forum on Home Building! We would like to begin construction later this summer of 2007 or next spring 2008 - IF we can AGREE on all of the details BEFORE we ever begin to break ground!

Abberley Lane has become my "Dream House"!

For about three months now, I have been searching the Web for any photos of the 2002 Southern Living Idea House, ABBERLEY LANE, which has been built by other families across the country besides the Magazine's featured house in Georgia.

My husband is not as convinced as I am that this plan would be PERFECT for our wooded, lake-view, horse farm acerage with only a few minor "tweeks" without (his) major alterations!

I want to build it as close to the "Idea House" as possible. He wants to change so many features that I am convinced that the architectural integrity will be destroyed. He needs to see as many examples of this plan as possible before making our final decisions.

Therefore...

Does anyone out there have more photos of this house - finished or under construction, interior and/or exterior?

Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

(Sorry my first post is so long and rambling!)

Thank you, and God Bless All...

MsTnArabs654

Comments (81)