SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Red & Orange Table W/O Snow

phonegirl
13 years ago

I always have my table set. We used the settings this past week so it was time to set a new one. Most of our snow melted today and I'm so thankful that I moved on from snow to lillies.lol I still need to do some more decorating after taking down all the snow decor but wasn't ready to do Valentine decor yet.

This is what I came up with for a change from Christmas and snow. I had got the place mats and napkin rings for my BDay and hadn't used them so that was the start of this table. Found the taller glasses at TBN and they match my other set so used them on this table. Do any of you know what this type of glass style is for?

DD gave me all the votive candles on this table. The cp from Ross is red and orange lillies so I used my orange Table Tops plates. I bought the Birchwood Chalet red plates this year at Target. Added the wht plates to help tie it together.

Added the sundae cups so they would be out in case I wanted to do some Valentine one's like Luvs had posted last year. I made several different ones in different colors last year. They were so fast and fun to make. Thanks again Luvs.

I would not normally use red and orange together but like this for a change. What do you think?

Punk

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022
More Discussions