SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fitzwilli_gw

Shower Spa Towers

fitzwilli
15 years ago

Just was watching HGTV Save My Bath and saw a Shower Spa called Kapalani Shower Spa. It an all inclusive unit -- here is the info on it:

"The Shower Spa system replaces your ordinary shower with 4, or 6, multi-directional water jets and custom showerhead. Relax in the rejuvenating, and theraputic massage. When you're ready, the natural rain showerhead pours water down from above, leaving you clean and refreshed.

The Shower Spa panels offer you a wide variety of options: showerheads and jets range from a light mist, to a spiraling stream; hand-held showerheads, that ladies enjoy for shaving their legs, or rinsing out conditioner; built-in mirrors that make shaving a breeze for men; and everybody likes the shelves built right into the unit, to store all your shampoos, and other bath accessories.Better still, the Shower Spa is easy to install, without all the inconvenience, long delays, and expense of a typical remodel. It can be installed in a just few hours, and at a fraction of the cost--in most cases a simple job for the do-it-yourselfer with some plumbing experience. The Shower Spa is destined to make the old-fashioned shower head a thing of the past! "

There are 10 different configurations- my question is does anyone have one or do you know anything about it? I am getting ready to re-do my masterbath and this looked interesting. Thanks for any info you could pass my way.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH