SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tommmy2007

BlueStar Heritage 36 RNB

tommmy2007
15 years ago

I been all over the place on trying to figure out which model of BlueStar to buy. I have read these forums for over a year now and I think I know what to expect from a BlueStar range . We have no dealer here so everything is done by looking on line.

Now I think I want the 36 inch heritage (anything longer would cause a 50 % kitchen remodel ). With the heritage I get a little bit of most everything Bluestar offers (I grill outside ) I swear I will also use that griddle as a ghetto French top to make the most of this range .

The raised griddle broiler looks small. Is it actually big enough to be useful? Does the griddle have a reservoir for grease to accumulate (if cooking meat). Is it just a flat plate which would let overflow grease drip into the stove or is sealed tight enough to prevent this? BlueStar's site doesn't even show a large picture of it and none from directly above. I am just as interested of your thought on the broiler. I am guessing the width is almost a foot but I can not tell the length of each. They only have about a 3 line description of it text wise on their site.

Comments (5)