SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommy2twocuties

Please, please, please help me find a plan

mommy2twocuties
12 years ago

We bought 23 acres out in the country. The visual--a 100 ish year old red barn with an AWESOME loft (will have to have some repairs---but we love it) We need a farm house or country plan that will work for us. We have two small children (one of who is autistic) We have to be on the same floor for sleeping. I had some nerve damage from complications during pregnancy (this comes and goes) so I can not have a second story bedroom--so everyone is on the main floor.

Things we would like

A beautiful staircase---to decorate at Christmas( we will have approx 1000 sq foot up there for office space and play room)

At least 3 bedrooms on the main floor--we prefer a seperate plan.

I would love a country eat in kitchen. I do not like to see my family room furniture from the kitchen I prefer this to be seperate.

I think we have decided we want that country farm house look sitting on top of a beautiful hill that is already on the land and waiting for us to break ground lol. Now I just have to find a plan that works!

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. We have never built a house so any tips or tricks at all would also be appreciated.

Thank you :)

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert