SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuesday_2008

Anyone have a 'pretty' bath with acrylic tub/shower combo??

tuesday_2008
13 years ago

I am going to be starting a total bath reno (small full bath) in the near future and would love to see some inspiration pictures with one piece shower/tub combo units. Will be installing new tub/shower, vanity and toilet, lighting, flooring (everything) plus repairing bad sheetrock that has been covered in wallpaper for years.

I have had an AquaGlass molded one-piece acrylic unit in this bath with glass doors by Basco for over 30 years, but it is HARVEST GOLD!

All the "pretty" baths I see on here have those gorgeous tiled tubs and showers, and I do love the look. But we are nearing retirement age, and I just don't think I can deal with maintaining grout and caulk lines, plus the added expense of getting a professional job. This will be my "forever" (hopefully) renovation, so I am leaning towards replacing with another acrylic white unit and glass doors. They are just so easy to clean and maintain. And I definitely will be going with glass doors again!

Would love to see pictures of pretty baths with these tub/shower units if you have any to share.

Tuesday

Comments (7)