SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gothaml

Does a deep 60 x 30 cast iron tub exist?

gothaml
10 years ago

We are renovation our apartment and I. The process are going from a one bath apartment to a three bath apartment! This means I get my own bath. I had selected two bellwether tubs from kholer for my bath and my daughters bath but started thinking that I may want a deeper tub if it is just my bath, I may want to take an actually bath (especially if I don't have three other people using that space to bathe in all the time).

Our architects said of course you want a deep bath, but we should really try to stick to cast iron.

Sooooo

I've been looking but I can't seem to find a 60x 30 cast iron tub that is on the deeper side that I can also use to shower. I found one from Procherre (? Can't remember the spelling) but it does not look like it has enough flat space to stand when using it as a shower, as I would most of the time. We don't really have the space to do 32". The Archer would work if we have to but it is acrylic and the architects would much prefer cast iron do to durability and the fact we will likely live in this apartment for at least 20 years.

Thanks!!!

Comments (7)