SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kbacci14

Almost 2 in the morning and thinking about toilets

kbacci14
14 years ago

I know... Something is seriously wrong here, but I just finished my work for the night and was preparing my Toto order for my powder room renovation. Seems like the elongated Drake comes in either Sanagloss or ADA height. Which one do you think is a bigger sacrifice, the height or the cleaning? I guess I have to give up one or the other. The non-ADA height that I checked out seems pretty short to me and I'm only 5'3", but wouldn't want to end up with an inferior surface with "stickage", either. Has anyone with an elongated Toto skipped the sanagloss and regretted it?

Seems like the Drake2 always comes with sanagloss now and it is available in the ADA height. But I'm nervous about the 1.28. Are there any reviews of the Drake2 or did they just come out? Does anyone have a 1.28 Drake 2 or Ultramax? That would be ideal, but I'm wondering how loud the flush is on these new models and if the flush is adequate with that small amount of water.

I was planning to place my order in the next day or two and would love to read an opinion or two on this. Thanks!

Comments (6)