SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vicky58_gw

Disrespectful Noisy Neighbors

Vicky58
11 years ago

I was brought up to be respectful of people around me. I can't believe how awful people are these days. I have this snotty little 22 year old living below me. I explained to her when she first moved in that I suffer from migraines. I told her that I am very noise sensitive. Her and her husband used to live in the country. Well,they are the only neighbors in our whole complex that sit outside and make noise on their patio. They enter the house through a screen door that they let wap closed everytime they come home or leave. They slam there glass patio door. They have guests over and the sounds drift up into my kitchen and living room because they hang out and drink on the patio. They keep my daughter awake with their surround sound. I am 54 years old. I think this is very disrespectful. I was young too, but you have to be thoughtful of people living so close together. I asked the girl nicely, if she could hold the screen door when she was closing it instead of letting it wap close. She said, "I could." Very snotty. I don't know what else I am supposed to do about it. I went to the office.The office said, they talked to them. They have been better about it late at night, but the girl constantly does it all day long every hour or so because she smokes. They also bring their two year old out on the porch at 11:00 and 12:00 at night. She is a little screamer. I think she should be in bed at a decent hour like 8:30 at that age. Unbelievable! People need to start writing handbooks on how to raise children because there are some retarded people out in this world. Can someone give me some idea what to do. If I call the cops, they won't get here fast enough to stop the noise because I live in Orlando. It is a very large city. I read that you have a right to have peace and quiet in your living quarters. I read you can issue a lawsuit for irritating noises. I don't want to have to go to that extreme. Help if you can ...thanks.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH