SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mike_73

33 inch SxS fridge shopping

mike_73
12 years ago

I am looking for a nice Fridge that will go in my apartment in a building that I own. I started looking at side by sides because I want water and ice in the door that is filtered, I am tired of over priced bottled water and going to the store to fill the big bottle for my cooler with clean filtered water. Getting the water cooler out of there would give me more space too.

I want something nice but not too expensive. like under $1200 or better yet around $1000. Also has to be energy star too. I have looked at whirlpool but the cup space in the door seems short. Frigidaire seems ok, I like the one Kenmore elite model but wow that is too expensive. I found and LG for under $1200 but don't know much about how good LG is.

I am looking for white not fancy stainless steel. Also this is an apartment so I don't want to do anything to over improve it. I may only live there 3 to 5 years more before I either move out and sell the building or keep it as an investment and may not take it with me if I go. But I do need a new Fridge because well mine was new when Ronald Regan was president in his first term. It works but is old and tired looking with worn out door seal and I am sure is using too much power.

Any suggestions?

Comments (28)