SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
veer4

I think I found a really rare bug, Ima be a millionaire!

veer4
15 years ago

Ok, so I was working in my backyard, b/c my dad thought I should pull the weeds even though there is only like 5 weeds lol, but anyways, I see this bug flying around me. FIrst I thought it was a wasp, so I was going to get my flamethrower (yes I have a flamethrower) and burn that sob, b/c they always make those little dirt caves around my house. But when I saw the bug land, it was a very different story....

here is a picture

http://www.geocities.com/brisbane_flies/images/wpe107.jpg

BUT, it is sort of different....

The legs are ORANGE, the eyes were BRIGHT GREEN w/ a hint of YELLOW.

The body was very simlar to a wasp, meaning the head was clearly separate from the abdomen, but a thicker abdomen. Also NO hair.

Also, The weirdest thing, it had two thin antenna things (maybe a 1/4 inch) sticking out from his face. It was WEIRDDDDDDDDD.

The overall body was 1 inch I would say. I threw a rock at it, stepped on it a few 100 times, it kinda of passed out, but by the time i came out to take a pic of it, i lifted the rock i had placed on it (so it wouldn't move), and i guess it regenerated its power, and flew away like a rocket.

never seen ANYTHING like it, it almost looked like a fake drawing, i don't know.......I live in sacramento, california, so its really hot here. Also, I think it was looking for dirt (like wasps do) to build a nest of some sort, just a hyp.

Comments (4)