SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mkruby7

UPDATE: Left-Over-Winter-Sowing Round Robin

mkruby7
18 years ago

We have 20+ members

The deadline to have seeds to me will be January 16th ( I change it. That way everyone has 2 weeks from the 2nd ).If you are running a day or two late please let me know and I'm flexible on this.

I will post as I receive the packages who I have received from. If you need to drop out for any reason please just let me know! Don't forget to put return postage and an address label in your package and USE A BUBBLE MAILER!! Also you can send me a wish list.If anyone has any questions also don't hesitate to email me and ask or post on the thread and I will answer as soon as I can! Thanks to everyone who is participating!!

This swap is for winter sow seeds. There is no minimum of packets to send but the more you send the more variety everyone gets!

Here is how it will work. Everyone will send their seeds to me in a bubble mailer with an address label and return postage inside. You can send as many packs as you want but only 5 max of each variety, that way we keep the mix good! You will get however many packets back that you sent in and I will try to include a bonus for each player from my own stash. Everyone can send a want list and a don't want list and I will do my best to fill some of them,

I only ask that you post it here, too. As many people as wants to can join.

mkruby7

Comments (37)