SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scouterbecky

Is there anyone out there?

scouterbecky
16 years ago

Hi! I drop by this board to see if there are any new postings and since there aren't I thought maybe I would post. Are there others like me out here? I'll tell a little about myself and how about you do too and maybe we can get this forum going again. I am a momma asst. scoutmaster of 11 yrs. My son is an eagle scout and my daughter is in Venturing. I've done summer camps and out of state camps/canoing, etc with the scouts. The kids are great. I love to camp and seem to have acquired a collection of tents and sleeping bags. My husbands' friends at work think he's nuts to buy me things like a backpacking stove, sleeping bag, etc for gifts. I like to cook over a campfire rather than on a stove and do that at home in the summer most of the time. Oh, and I collect cast iron cookware, too. My husband demonstrates how to make brain tanned buckskin at two historical rendevous. We both and our daughter have costumes made of it and camp in a tipi. I think people coming by like to watch the the chicken or ham cooking on a spit more than my husband! Ok, MORE than enough about me! Let's hear about you.

Comments (10)

Sponsored