SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjc48

new: 3rd annual fotess holiday card swap!

sjc48
9 years ago

Happy Holidays, Everyone, and welcome to the 3rd Annual FOTESS Holiday Card Swap! This year's theme is "Snowflakes".

Please remember, FOTESS is a members only swap group. If you would like to join, we would love to have you! Contact Jeanne (sandlapper_rose), or me for details on what to do.

As always, this is going to be a very simple swap: If you sign up, you will be sending a holiday greeting to three of your fellow FOTESS members. And that's it. Just a greeting card!

Now, if you would like to include a small giftie, you can, but make sure that the giftie is small enough to fit in the card and mailed with just one regular stamp.

Gifties are NOT required. The Card is the important thing!

Sign ups will be held until Saturday, Dec. 6th. I will email you the names of the FOTESS members you are to send to on Sunday, Dec. 7th. Please keep these names secret. Part of the fun is the surprise!

The deadline for mailing your cards is Dec. 22nd.

There will also be a "Snowflake" Bingo!

This is my favorite FOTESS swap to host. I send lots of Holiday cards each year, and this is a darned good excuse to send more! I love making my own cards or finding just that right one out there among all the thousands of cards available. And I love that our members take the time to participate in this swap, at this VERY busy time of year.

So, I'm hoping you can join in and share some Holiday Cheer!
Shirley!

Comments (150)