SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

~FOTESS 8th ANNUAL DECEMBER CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP~

canyonwind
4 years ago

8th Annual FOTESS Holiday Card Swap!

It's that time of year again, when we get to celebrate with our FOTESS members by sending greetings and well wishes to All! As most of you know, Shirley (sjc48) initiated this FOTESS Holiday Card Swap 8 years ago. This holiday card swap was very special to her. I spoke with Shirley (sjc48) several months ago. She had moved. However, I do not have her newest mailing address and do not have her new phone number. I do have a few ideas on how to locate her. In the next few days, I will look in to where she is. It would be so lovely to include her.

As well, I know that this swap has been special to the FOTESS group members, including me. Jayeanne (pinkiris) hosted last year and did a fantastic job. Jayeanne (pinkiris) will again be your hostess with the mostess for this 2019 FOTESS December Holiday Card swap. I told her I would be her elfie helper if needed. She asked me to write this initial post, so here we go....ho ho ho!.

As always, this is going to be a very simple swap: If you sign up, you will be sending a holiday card to 3-5 of your fellow FOTESS members who have been current active members since January, 2019. In other words, if you swapped in at least one FOTESS swap since January, 2019, you can sign up and participate. Holiday cards will be sent to those FOTESS members who have swapped in at least one FOTESS swap since January, 2019.

Below is the list of ACTIVE FOTESS MEMBERS. If you did swap on FOTESS at least one time since January, 2019 and your name is not listed below, please contact Jayeanne (pinkiris) or myself ASAP.

Alana

Amy

Annie

Beth

Breanne

Donna

Faye

Heidi

Jayeanne

Jeanne

Karen

Lisa E

Maggie

Mandy

Margo

Melinda

Paula

Ronnie

Ruth

Sarina

Shirley

Suzanne

Urooj

If you would like to include a small gift in your card, you can, but make sure that the gift is small enough to fit in the card and mailed with just one regular stamp. GIFTIES ARE NOT REQUIRED. THE CARD IS THE IMPORTANT THING!

PLEASE post after your cards have been sent. PLEASE post after you receive cards. If people are nice enough to take the time to send you a card, it is a simple courtesy to post that you have received....THANK YOU is still in vogue. Last year, some participants did not post that they received.

Sign ups will be held until Wednesday, December 4th. Soon after, Jayeanne (pinkiris) will email each FOTESSER that signs up, with the names of the FOTESS members she (we have no males) will be sending to

PLEASE KEEP THESE NAMES SECRET - PART OF THE FUN IS THE SURPRISE!

Let's try and get out cards out by December 18th, so we can enjoy them.

If you need addresses, contact Jayeanne (pinkiris) or Annie (canyonwind).

And please remember to write FOTESS on the back of your envelope, so no one confuses the cards with the other big swaps.

Merry Christmas To All....December is a very busy time for all but I do hope that many of you are able to participate.

Thanks....

Annie

Comments (410)