SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

~FOTESS 8th ANNUAL DECEMBER CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP~

canyonwind
3 years ago

8th Annual FOTESS Holiday Card Swap!

It's that time of year again, when we get to celebrate with our FOTESS members by sending greetings and well wishes to All! As most of you know, Shirley (sjc48) initiated this FOTESS Holiday Card Swap 8 years ago. This holiday card swap was very special to her. I spoke with Shirley (sjc48) several months ago. She had moved. However, I do not have her newest mailing address and do not have her new phone number. I do have a few ideas on how to locate her. In the next few days, I will look in to where she is. It would be so lovely to include her.

As well, I know that this swap has been special to the FOTESS group members, including me. Jayeanne (pinkiris) hosted last year and did a fantastic job. Jayeanne (pinkiris) will again be your hostess with the mostess for this 2019 FOTESS December Holiday Card swap. I told her I would be her elfie helper if needed. She asked me to write this initial post, so here we go....ho ho ho!.

As always, this is going to be a very simple swap: If you sign up, you will be sending a holiday card to 3-5 of your fellow FOTESS members who have been current active members since January, 2019. In other words, if you swapped in at least one FOTESS swap since January, 2019, you can sign up and participate. Holiday cards will be sent to those FOTESS members who have swapped in at least one FOTESS swap since January, 2019.

Below is the list of ACTIVE FOTESS MEMBERS. If you did swap on FOTESS at least one time since January, 2019 and your name is not listed below, please contact Jayeanne (pinkiris) or myself ASAP.

Alana

Amy

Annie

Beth

Breanne

Donna

Faye

Heidi

Jayeanne

Jeanne

Karen

Lisa E

Maggie

Mandy

Margo

Melinda

Paula

Ronnie

Ruth

Sarina

Shirley

Suzanne

Urooj

If you would like to include a small gift in your card, you can, but make sure that the gift is small enough to fit in the card and mailed with just one regular stamp. GIFTIES ARE NOT REQUIRED. THE CARD IS THE IMPORTANT THING!

PLEASE post after your cards have been sent. PLEASE post after you receive cards. If people are nice enough to take the time to send you a card, it is a simple courtesy to post that you have received....THANK YOU is still in vogue. Last year, some participants did not post that they received.

Sign ups will be held until Wednesday, December 4th. Soon after, Jayeanne (pinkiris) will email each FOTESSER that signs up, with the names of the FOTESS members she (we have no males) will be sending to

PLEASE KEEP THESE NAMES SECRET - PART OF THE FUN IS THE SURPRISE!

Let's try and get out cards out by December 18th, so we can enjoy them.

If you need addresses, contact Jayeanne (pinkiris) or Annie (canyonwind).

And please remember to write FOTESS on the back of your envelope, so no one confuses the cards with the other big swaps.

Merry Christmas To All....December is a very busy time for all but I do hope that many of you are able to participate.

Thanks....

Annie

Comments (410)

• Susan Nieves - Happy Ohio Gardener
    2 years ago

Thank you so much to Urooj for the lovely penguin Happy Holidays card. It was such a lovely gesture and I was so happy to receive it. Happy Holidays to you as well Urooj!

• poisondartfrog
    2 years ago

Yesterday I got a lovely card from Urooj, one of the prettiest I've ever received, with a very kind note. Thank you so much Urooj!

And Mandy sent a super cute "stacked" animal card that got a little squirrely when I opened it! Cuteness inside and out Thank you very much!

• Related Discussions

new: nov. fotess swap: corny cards

Q

Comments (150)
    Happy Pre Thanksgiving everyone!! Or should I say Prep Thanksgiving, lol. Half the day we're chopping and getting ready for tomorrow. We have 9 coming for dinner tomorrow. Kids are so excited!! Jeanne, I want to add my THANK YOU!! for this wonderful swap!! Sorry for my delay in mailing, but, I did love it :D Annie, THANK YOU for jumping in with all the wonderful games :) So much fun!! I hung my sparkly Lady Liberty up so she can enjoy Thanksgiving. Tomorrow night we put up the tree with family. A tradition we have had since I was a very little girl with my grandfather. Don't know how much "Black Thursday" shopping I'm going to get done. Probably none. My kids want such off the wall things this year, that most stores don't even have what they are looking for,lol. Found a great science catalog for some of Billy's things, still looking for Taylor, lol. Love my unique kids :D Have a great day everyone!!! vina
    ...See More

Our Bloomin Friends December Christmas Swap

Q

Comments (121)
    Well, if there is a female left then I would be more interested in the female. My male shepherd, even after being fixed, pees on EVERYTHING!! My plants, our cars, even the neigbor's leg!! I love hime but that's the only reason I don't want another male. Susie, I don't know the dates yet that I will be there but definitely at least for Christmas weekend. I just talked to my mom who said she can't do much driving to go get a dog but if you do happen to go meet up with Tina and Maryanne, maybe you could pick up one for me and I could pick it up from you in Michigan? I know that's alot to ask...but it's a thought. If it's too much trouble, I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY understand! Where are you in Michigan again? My parents live in Linden. Theresa
    ...See More

5th Annual FOTESS Holiday Card Swap!

Q

Comments (182)
    Good Morning, Ladies! And Happy 2017! Well, I checked thro the posts and I'm thinking that everyone who signed up to send cards for this swap, has done so. THANK YOU - Nicole, Katie, Mandy, Alana, Heidi, Jessica, Margo, Amy, Annie, Beth, Jeanne, Faye, and Shirley! Once again, Ladies, you have helped make this special swap, very special for me. I really appreciate the time you take to send the cards. Thank you! Now, if you have received a card and haven't posted yet, please do so. This thread will always be open, so if you have cards you haven't acknowledged, please let us know. I'll be posting the January Swap some time this week. Haven't got all the bugs worked out yet! And Ladies, we need a hostess for the March Swap - any volunteers? Have a great first day of the New Year! Shirley!
    ...See More

OBF - 2019 CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP

Q

Comments (140)
    Annie and Jayeanne (LOL) glad you liked the britches. Annie I bought a pair of these in a craft store just so I could make them. Jayeanne you won two games so thought you might like the lip balms and bookmark. For the ladies who are wondering what the tag on the britches says: I am not so poor Nor do I have riches But I thought you'd like This pair of britches Happy Days to you And best of wishes This gift will help You do your dishes Just untie the bows And pull out the stitches You'll have two dish clothes But...You've lost your britches
    ...See More
  • smitties
    2 years ago

Received a lovely Peace on Earth card from Urooj yesterday. She even took the time to include a note. Thank you Have a great Christmas and happy new year too. Margo

• jdmom78
    2 years ago

Good morning! Here are my cities and zips for today!

Rudolph, SD - 57401
    Vixen, LA - 71418

Comet, AK - 71956
    Donner, CA - 96161
    Blitzen, OR - 97721

I'm so glad everyone likes the cards I've sent. they will be different because I ran out of cards and then i ran out of stamps and then the post office was closed. it was very close to mission impossible getting those cards out on saturday!

guess who went to costco yesterday! ME! i grabbed the items for the teacher appreciation lunch, however I forgot a few important things.... MY SLIPPERS, and GAS. i have no idea how, I just did.
    now im driving around town with may gas light on and the arrow getting closer and closer to the E, and when im in my house I have feet that are cold. not a good situation all around...

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

US POST OFFICES with Christmas Names...

Hope, ND, 58046

Hope, RI, 02831

Joseph, OR 97846

Joseph City, AZ 86032

Nazareth, TX 79063

Happy Day....Merry Christmas!

Annie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    2 years ago

Melinda, thank you for your beautiful card. My Houzz app wouldn't work so I don't have a picture, but I loved it! Heidi

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO POST .... Post Offices with Christmas Names ...

CORRECT!

12/18

Rudolph, SD - 57401 - urooj
    Vixen, LA - 71418- urooj

Comet, AK - 71956- urooj
    Donner, CA - 96161 - urooj
    Blitzen, OR - 97721- urooj

Hope, ND, 58046 - annie

Hope, RI, 02831- annie

Joseph, OR 97846 - annie

Joseph City, AZ 86032 - annie

Nazareth, TX 79063 - annie

12/17

Hope, KS, 67451 - annie

Hope, MI 48628- annie

Hope, MN 56046- annie

Hope, NJ 07844- annie

Hope, NM 88250- annie

Saint Nicholas, FL - 32207 - urooj
    Saint Nicholas, MI - 49880 - urooj
    Saint Nicholas, MN - 56368 - urooj
    Saint Nicholas, PA - 17948- urooj

Elf, NC - 28604 - urooj

12/16

Garland, NE, 68360 - annie

Garland, NC, 28441 - annie

Garland, PA, 16416 - annie

Hope, ID, 83836 - annie

Hope, IN, 47246- annie

Santa, ID - 83861 - urooj

Holly Springs, MI - 38634 - urooj

Winter Park, FL - 32789 - urooj

Hallelujah Junction, CA - 96105 - urooj

Nazareth KY - 40004 - urooj

12/15

Faith, NC, 28041 - Annie

Faith, SD, 57626 - annie

Frost, MN, 56033 - annie

Frost, TX, 76641 - annie

Garland, ME, 04939 - annie

Wintergreen, VA - 22958 - Urooj

Snowflake, AZ - 85937 - urooj

Joy, IL - 61260 - urooj

Nazareth, PA - 18064 - urooj

Mistletoe, KY - 40972 - urooj

12/14

Angeles PR 00611 - ANNIE

Blessing, TX 77419 - ANNIE

Chestnut, IL 62518 - ANNIE

Evergreen, LA 71333 - ANNIE

Evergreen, VA 23939 - ANNIE

North Pole, NY - 12997 - UROOJ

Bethlehem, PA - 18015 - UROOJ

Christmas, MI - 49862 - UROOJ

Eggnog, UT - 84533 - UROOJ

Bethlehem, NC - 28601 - UROOJ

Evergreen, MT 59901 - JEANNE

Evergreen, NC 28438 - JEANNE

Evergreen, WI 54840 - JEANNE

Evergreen, AL 36401 - JEANNE

Evergreen, CO 80439 - JEANNE

12/13

North Pole, Alaska - 99705 Urooj

Donner Lake, California - 96161 Urooj

Christmas Cove, Maine - 04568 Urooj

Christmas Valley, Oregon - 97641 Urooj

Christmas, Florida - 32709 Urooj

Garland UT 84312 Ruth

Holly CO 81047 Ruth

Holly MI 48442 Ruth

Hope AK 99605 Ruth

Hope AR 71801 Ruth

Rudolph, Ohio 43462 Margo

merryville, LA 70653 Margo

Holly hill, fl 32117 Margo

Noel, MO 64854 Jeanne

Dasher, GA 31601 Jeanne

Mount Holly, NC 28120 Jeanne

Holly Hill, SC 29059 Jeanne

Comet, NC 28643 Jeanne

12/12

Bethlehem, GA, 30620 Annie

Bethlehem, IN, 47104 Annie

Bethlehem, KY, 40007 Annie

Bethlehem, MD, 21609 Annie

Bethlehem, NH, 03574 Annie

Santa Claus, AZ - 86413 ...Urooj

Santa Claus, GA - 30436... Urooj

Santa Claus, IN - 47579 ... Urooj

Rudolph, WI - 54475... Urooj

Garland, TX - 75040... Urooj

Snow OK 74567... Ruth

Snowflake AZ 85937 ...Ruth

Snow Shoe PA 16874 ...Ruth

Snowville UT 84336 ...Ruth

Spruce MI 48762 ...Ruth

12/11

Angels Camp, CA 95222.... ANNIE

Antler, ND, 58711 .... ANNIE

Bell, CA 90201 ....ANNIE

Bell, FL 32619 ....ANNIE

Bethlehem, CT 06751 ...ANNIE

Annie - 30 points

Urooj - 30 points

Ruth - 10 points

Margo 3 points

Jeanne 10 points

*** you may start submitting your (5) guesses per day, Post Offices with Christmas Names ***

***all Post offices with Christmas Names need to be submitted here on this thread by DEC 18th, winner announced on DEC 19th***

I encourage All FOTESS members are encouraged to play! Have Fun!

• pinkiris
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

***TODAY IS ... THE MAILING DEADLINE***

Let's try and get out cards out by December 18th, so we can enjoy them.

Have I missed anyone posting that they have mailed their cards ???

LADIES ... I do hope folks are remembering to post here when your cards are mailed out and also again when you receive cards.

SWAPPING HOLIDAY Cards FOTESS style this month.....

**If I have missed anyone that posted they have sent, please let me know**

Annie ** SENT 12/10

Alana SENT 12/9

Jeanne ** SENT 12/5 ALL CARDS REC'D THANK YOU!

Breanne **

Margo ** SENT 12/12 ALL CARDS REC'D THANK YOU!

Shirley ** SENT 12/11

Amy ** SENT 12/18

Mandy SENDING 12/14

Urooj **SENT 12/14

Melinda SENT 12/10

Ruth ** SENT 12/10

Heidi **SENT 12/12

Jayeanne SENT 12/7

*** you may start mailing your cards as early as receiving your list ***

PLEASE POST WHEN YOU HAVE MAILED OUT YOUR CARDS, AND ALSO PLEASE POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE CARDS *** You may begin mailing your cards out anytime, the deadline for mailing your cards is December 18th.

And please remember to write FOTESS on the back of your envelope, so no one confuses it with another swap, thank you.

• l1oness
    2 years ago

I received a very pretty card from Urooj today. Thank you so very much! I love checking the mail this time of the year.

• brittneysgran
    2 years ago

Thank you Urooj for my beautiful card. I love receiving cards this time of year.

• amybabyboy3
    2 years ago

Urooj, Thank you for the pretty Christmas card! I love the picture of the trees in the snow, so pretty! Merry Christmas! Amy

• amybabyboy3
    2 years ago

I forgot to post that I send a few days ago, sorry!

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Got Mail.......

Urooj sent me a beautiful card with a lovely note.....yes, you do have all of your FOTESS buddies always!! I am hoping that you and your family enjoy this season of love, giving, sharing and beauty. Cheers to a wonderful 2020.....good health and happiness!!

Annie

• ruthz
    2 years ago

Jayeanne, after a long day of shopping I got home to find a pretty red package in the mail. Thank you so much for all the goodies in my "Tis the Season Trivia round 2 prize". I love all of it.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!!

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Post Offices with Christmas Names ... WINNER(S)

Urooj and Annie have tied with 30 points ... you BOTH are WINNERS ...CONGRATULATIONS!

WINNER(S) please choose one (1) prize from the following ...

1. a holiday ORNAMENT

2. a family holiday COOKIE recipe

3. a STOCKING with seeds

4. a GIFT CARD

5. SURPRISE ME ..

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Prizes are arriving ! ...….

Ruth....scavenger hunt - SENT12/9/REC'D 12/14

Margo......scavenger hunt - SENT/REC'D 12/11

Annie .... Tis the Season Trivia - SENT 12/14/REC'D 12/16

Urooj ....Tis the Season Trivia - SENT 12/12/REC'D 12/16

Jeanne ... 'Surprise Me' Holiday cards - SENT 12/14/REC'D 12/18

Ruth ... Tis the Season Trivia round 2 - SENT 12/14/REC'D 12/19

Urooj ... Post Offices with Christmas Names

Annie ... Post Offices with Christmas Names - SENT 12/19

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Urooj, we did it.....we tied....CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Jayeanne, fun game......thank you! I will choose a holiday ornament....if you insist. You don't have to send me anything!

I would love to know if any of you have visited any of these Christmas towns??? I can tell you from first hand experience, there is nothing Christmassy about Bell, CA. In fact, several years ago a few of the people running the show in the city of Bell got nailed for paying themselves lots of $$$$$. I don't remember all the details but it was a big story out here....total sham.

Happy Thursday!!

Annie

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Annie ... a holiday ornament it IS! LOL ... I will be mailing this today for you =)

• ruthz
    2 years ago

Congratulations Annie and Urooj!!

I think I've only been to one, Garland, TX - 75040, and also nothing Christmassy about it.

However Grapevine, TX is where I got a lot of my pictures for the scavenger hunt and is worth seeing. But it's also a cute little town that I like year round.

"Celebrate the magic of Christmas in Grapevine, the Christmas Capital of Texas! Grapevine is the perfect place to create wonderful Christmas memories with your family and friends. You'll be amazed at the 1,400 Christmas events in 40 days, as you see Grapevine sparkle with millions of lights, enormous decorations, animated characters and much more!"

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Amy ... thank you for the beautiful stockings hung by the chimney happy holidays card ... wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday and may you have many blooms to give you many smiles in 2020!

• jdmom78
    2 years ago

oh my i've missed a lot today! im glad the cards are getting to everyone. so exciting.

i cant believe I won! im so excited! i thought I was behind!!! annie was quite the competition! i feel like me and annie are cleaning house here... i agree with annie, you dont need to send anything... but if you insist... for my prize I will choooooseeeeee...SURPRISE ME because I love surprises! :)

i agree with ruth on the info about grapevine and garland. love grapevine. the holiday lighted trail area is so nice! also went to garland and its just a regular place.

good news! went to the gas station and filled up the gas tank. no slippers just yet. went to target but they were $20 a pair and I know i have seen them cheaper. will maybe go shopping tomorrow?!?! lets see...

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Urooj ... Ok, LOL! a SURPRISE ME will be mailed your way tomorrow =)

• brittneysgran
    2 years ago

My cards were mailed 12/11 and looks like all were received.

• gardengirl37232
    2 years ago

I got a lovely card from Urooj today. Thank you so much! Happy holidays everyone!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    2 years ago

,Yesterday I received a card from Mandy with a bookmark. Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    2 years ago

I received your card Amy. Thank you . so peaceful.

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks Amy for the lovely card....may your Christmas be beautiful and bright!! Cheers to a fantastic 2020!!

Annie

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

All prizes have been mailed ... thanks for playing ! ...….

Urooj ... Post Offices with Christmas Names SENT 12/20/REC'D 12/24

Annie ... Post Offices with Christmas Names - SENT 12/19/REC'D 12/22

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

I think we are just waiting on Breanne to mail her cards out, I do hope she is OK.

Thank you ladies for being such fantastic elves this month!

**If I have missed anyone that posted they have sent, please let me know**

Annie ** SENT 12/10

Alana SENT 12/9

Breanne **

Shirley ** SENT 12/11

Amy ** SENT 12/18

Mandy SENDING 12/14

Urooj **SENT 12/14

Melinda SENT 12/10

Ruth ** SENT 12/10

Heidi **SENT 12/12

Jayeanne SENT 12/7

*** you may start mailing your cards as early as receiving your list ***

PLEASE POST WHEN YOU HAVE MAILED OUT YOUR CARDS, AND ALSO PLEASE POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE CARDS *** You may begin mailing your cards out anytime, the deadline for mailing your cards is December 18th.

And please remember to write FOTESS on the back of your envelope, so no one confuses it with another swap, thank you.

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I received my prize from Jayeanne yesterday......I chose a holiday ornament......a gorgeous old fashioned Santa face with a magnificent beard.....it is about 6 inches tall....simply beautiful!! Thank you so much!!!

Jayeanne....Merry Christmas.....Happy New Year!!! This has been such a fun month....Thank you!! Hoping all is well with Breanne.

Happy Sunday!!

Annie

• amybabyboy3
    2 years ago

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful day and a happy New Year!! Amy

• jdmom78
    2 years ago

got some cards in the mail recently! some even have little surprises :) love them all!

also wanted to update that I recieved my prize for the post card game!!! cant wait to use it! My garden will be ready come springtime!

hope everyone has a great holiday!

• sandlapper_rose
    2 years ago

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

We still need hostesses for the months of July and August 2020. If anyone can do one of those months, please post there.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5829040/fotess-hostess-sign-up-list-for-2020#n=9

And Happy Birthday to Shirley. I know your family will have a great celebration for you. Who else has a December birthday in our group?

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Merry, Merry Christmas to all of my fellow FOTESSERS......Enjoy!!

Shirley, Happy, Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your special day!!

Annie

• brittneysgran
    2 years ago

Thank you Jeanne and Annie for the Birthday wishes.

• BenLovesBeets (Zone 7b)
    2 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I am so sorry for completely disappearing from this swap :(

We have been plagued with illness and a postponed Christmas. I am so very sorry for not posting sooner. My dad was rushed to the hospital after thanksgiving for emergency kidney surgery and had two more surgeries in the weeks following. Then, my 10 month old son ended up in the hospital with RSV last week which we promptly passed on to my poor MIL, and then this week we were back at the Dr. for pneumonia and double ear infections. I promise cards are coming, we have just had more pressing matters to attend to and are trying to keep our nasty germs to ourselves. I am so very grateful for the generous things you all have sent. The cards, confetti, and generous seeds have brought so much cheer. I am not sure what I would do without the kindness of these swaps and the friendship of wonderful women. The letters and beautiful cards were a light to carry me through an otherwise frustrating and sullen holiday season this year. Our cards will be arriving within the next week I hope :)

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

All prizes have been mailed and received ... thanks for playing ! ...….

Urooj ... Post Offices with Christmas Names SENT 12/20/REC'D 12/24

Annie ... Post Offices with Christmas Names - SENT 12/19/REC'D 12/22

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Breanne ... hope you and yours get to feeling better soon!

Shirley ...Happy Birthday!

Jeanne ...looking forward to your swap next month

• amybabyboy3
    2 years ago

Melinda, Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card! Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year! Amy

• sandlapper_rose
    2 years ago

Breanne, so sorry your holidays have been punctuated by illnesses that hit your loved ones and one right after another it seems. Glad FOTESS could brighten your days a little.

I've been so busy leading up to Christmas that it sure feels nice to be able to relax a bit now and then. I only made two batches of cookies this year and didn't even get to the second one until today, but that will be it for me and making Christmas cookies until next year.

• sandlapper_rose
    2 years ago

I posted the January FOTESS theme this evening. The swap is not listed yet, but I will post it in a few days and I have lots of games for January. There is one to start us off. I hope you'll want to join in!

• jdmom78
    2 years ago

ooooh games. i love those... headed there now....

• jdmom78
    2 years ago

me relaxing in my new slippers. got them today at walgreens!!!

• sandlapper_rose
    2 years ago

Those look really comfy, Urooj!

• l1oness
    2 years ago

Breanne - I had to resend your card. I mis-wrote the street name and it was returned. You should get it soon. Sorry about the delay!

Happy New Year everyone!

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you Breanne for the very cute handmade MERRY MISTLETOES card...and there are toes on the card, actually there is a foot on the card....love it! I am hoping you enjoyed a lovely Christmas with your honey and your little boy....and hoping life has gotten a little bit easier for you.. Cheers to a wonderful, healthy and fun 2020. And may your garden grow ever so beautiful!

Annie

• smitties
    2 years ago

Breanne, thank you for the cute handmade greeting card. I love when my kids did this with the grandchildren’s footprints.

I hope 2020 brings you the best in your family life as well as your gardening life. Margo

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

Breanne ... THANK YOU for the super clever and so super cute Merry Mistletoes card ... wishing you and yours all the best this 2020 and may you have many blooms to bring you many smiles!

• pinkiris
    2 years ago

I think we are finished here.

THANK YOU ladies for being such fantastic elves!

Annie ** SENT 12/10

Alana SENT 12/9

Breanne ** SENT 12/26

Shirley ** SENT 12/11

Amy ** SENT 12/18

Mandy SENDING 12/14

Urooj **SENT 12/14

Melinda SENT 12/10

Ruth ** SENT 12/10

Heidi **SENT 12/12

Jayeanne SENT 12/7

• BenLovesBeets (Zone 7b)
    2 years ago

I received what I presume is my last card yesterday! So cute. Thanks to Annie, Amy, Jayeanne, Margo, Heidi, Mandy, Ruth, and Urooj (hope I am not forgetting anyone) for the heartfelt wishes, surprises, and love. I loved all of the cards immensely and I am so grateful for the kindness and camaraderie of this group! I am looking forward to a bright and prosperous 2020 and wish you all beautiful gardens and blessed lives!

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars63 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz