SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweety13_gw

new:birthday girl's/guy's monthly exchange

sweety13
18 years ago

I would like to start a new Birthday exchange for 2006! I am thinking that we need one person for each month of the year 2006. The minimum you can send is a nice Bubble envelope.It should contain a card for the birthday girl/guy and a small gift of some sort. That is leaving the minimum fairly flexible, and you can get as crazy as you feel like above and beyond! We all know sometimes money is tight, so just putting some small guidelines, if you can't honor the commitment please pass on signing up! The whole point is to have fun, and each participant will receive 11 surprise packages for their month! The other requirement will be that your package be mailed no later than the 25th of the month, so each person will hopefully have received all their presents in their proper B-Day month! I will be taking signups until all months are covered, and then I will get in touch with everyone to fill out some questions I can send to the other members for each month! Lets see if people are interested!!

I am going to take the first person who posts for their month in case of duplicate month posts, just to be fair! I will keep track and post what months are taken as they fill up! Please plan on sending to each person for THE ENTIRE YEAR 2006, BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE COMMITING TO SEND ONE PACKAGE PER MONTH, EXCLUDING YOUR OWN MONTH! I feel it is important that everyone be prepared to honor this if they choose to sign up, and think of all the fun we can have! Thanks for reading, Steph

Comments (44)