Thanks to the kind and helpful folks in the "Name that Plant" forum, I've discovered the creeping vine taking over my St. Augustine is Virginia Buttonweed. I've looked on the web and found recommendations for Image, Weed Wacker and Timec as remedies, but I'd like to know what the Yard Doctor thinks and if anyone has any personal experience with any of these products in my area before I start buying pesticides.
Thanks in advance
yarddoctor
lsuchamps200303_yahoo_com
Related Discussions
Herbicides and temperature
Q
Dealing with sedges & buttonweed in remediating a lawn?
Q
Drowning in Weeds!
Q
Morpheuspa, need help with soil test from Logan labs 2015
Q
Related Professionals
Evansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Covington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Detroit Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hackettstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Provo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Panama City Landscape Contractors · Elizabethtown Landscape Contractors · Stamford Landscape Contractors · Carson City Landscape Contractors · Brunswick Cabinets & Cabinetry · Rolla Cabinets & Cabinetry · Dayton Cabinets & Cabinetry · Lafayette Cabinets & Cabinetry · Fort Collins Cabinets & Cabinetrysmithm339_yahoo_com
bhudson99_alltel_net
nabs_ftc-i_net
kimduncan284_yahoo_com
jkrabren4_vzw_blackberry_net
captdonbalius_cableone_net
craigconner65_yahoo_com
fitzgerald400_yahoo_com
reneelv_cox_net