SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nettasaura

UPDATE: Victorian Christmas Craft Swap

nettasaura
17 years ago

Signups are now closed. With the help of my four year old, I have "drawn" the players names to see who will be sending to who. We ended up with an even number of players and will be doing one on one partners.

The order will be as follows:

ELSIE_MS will be partnered with CARMELITA1

JUSPEACHY will be partnered with NETTASAURA

NUMBER_1_ANGEL will be partnered with DEBBIEDO7

LAURELIN will be partnered with GALIUM (laurel, you will have to contact mariann first)

I have set the date to start crafting for Novemer 10th....that gives everybody five days to gather materials, ideas, and time to communicate with their partners. Please look to the old thread for this swap for your partner's color schemes and themes, but don't post there anymore. If you happen to be like me, you will probably have questions to ask your partner so you can make sure that they will be pleased with what they receive. Then after November 10th you can get to work on your projects.

When December 10th finally gets here, it will be time to send out your package. You need to use Delivery Confirmation especially as we will be in the heart of Christmas Shipping Season. And make sure your postal worker scans the DC label...if they don't scan it, you paid for nothing. You can choose to use a flat rate priority box if your items happen to be heavy at all...the box costs a flat rate of $8.10...personally I will use one no matter what. Since we will have an entire month between crafting and send out, it will be nice if everyone checks in about once a week by posting here on this thread.

When you send your package, post your DC# to the forum post (by that time I will have started a 2nd UPDATE thread), that way you have proof that you sent your box out. Let us know when you get your box from the player who is crafting from you...and pictures of your gifts are always great! If you have any more questions, let me know!

Netta

Comments (102)