SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
htown_gw

Wildlife Traffic

htown
18 years ago

The other night I had the most diverse sightings ever for one night in my yard. Every time I walked out in the back yard to shew and chase the armadillo away I say something different. The first time I saw the armadillo and two raccoons. The second time the skunk a large opossum ,and one of the barred owl kids, and the third time three deer! The deer ate about half of a swath of the purlpe foliaged plant.

I have had a small skunk living under my shed alteast since the end of summer; he shares the shed with the armidillo. I have been chasing the armadillo away for while now because he has been digging some stuff up. At first I just watched him. I could stand five feet from it and it wouldn't even run away. I really like the skunk, hopefully saying this doesn't jinx me and I get lit up with perfume del skunk tonight. Lol!

If anyone in the Houston area wants to see some wildlife go to Brazos Bend State Park. This park has abundant wildlife including: alligators, raccoons, armadillos, deer, squirrels, rabbits and tons of waterbirds. And you are gauranteed to see lots of them. I have also seen a wild pig there.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville