SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chuckiebtoo

Kelly: An ounce of prevention...& microscopic crabs?

chuckiebtoo
18 years ago

An ounce of prevention is worth 150 billion ounces of cure.

Kelly: I just waded thru another bin which was in ideal condition, with lots of cocoons, and great looking worms along with the usual assortment of critters...both alien and otherwise...because it was, overnight, overrun with ants. Although I know the things won't do any harm ("they" say), I decided to divide out some worms and eggs to make an indoor bin for the winter.

Knowing most of the critters on a first name basis, the one exception is a little red crab-like creature with a fair sized set of pincer-looking teeny tiny crab claws. They have a white stripe on their little backs, and some of them seem to have a white bumper around their posterier.

Unless these are of another solar system posing as crabs, which was my first thought when I saw several of them marching in formation, can you give me any idea of what on earth they are?

I bet the idiot who lives next door a six pack of cold Miller Lite that you would know. If they are not of this world, don't worry about it because I need a good excuse to drink a few tall ones with a guy who still believes I was lying to him about my close encounters with both the poop powered UFO AND a convoy of Mexican military vehicles and soldiers headed toward the Alamo yesterday.

Chuckiebtoo

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH