SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
conniesc_gw

Alphabet Swap

conniesc
13 years ago

I though I would see if anyone is interested in doing a fun little swap while we wait for the bigger ones to start; Back to school and PattyÂs What is one your want list. The idea is an alphabet game/swap. Using the common name, botanical name or the variety name.. how many letters in the alphabet do you have available to swap?

An example would be (A-Z)

A- Ascelpias- orange butterfly weed

B- ÂBlack Barlow columbine

C- Cerinthe- purple wax

D- ÂDwarf Spray Sunflower

E- ÂEarl Gray larkspur

F- ÂFrancis Hoffman poppy (red)

G- ÂGiant Imperial Larkspur

H- HollyHock- charters double white

I- ÂIndian Summer Rudbeckia

J- ÂJunior Sunflower

K- Kiss Me Over the Garden gate- variegated

L- Love in a Puff

M- ÂMax Frei Cranesbill

N- Nicandra- variegated

O- Obedient Plant ÂMiss MannersÂ

P- Penstemon- Jingle bells

Q- HollyHock ÂQueeny PurpleÂ

R- Red Glow 4 oÂclock

S- Snow in Summer

T- ÂTiger Eye Rudbeckia

U-

V- Verbascum- Milkshake

W- ÂWild Thing SweetPea

X-

Y- Yucca

Z- Zebrina Malva

Send as many of the letters as you can. Can you get all 26?

You can also send in up to an additional 24 for just swapping. For a grand total of 50 unique packets of seeds. Please do not send doubles.

ÂFor each letter you send in- you will receive a different seed packet for that letter.

ÂFor each of the additional seed packets sent in  something different will be sent back to you.

ÂFlower, Vines and/or shrub seeds only No Veggies

Âseeds must be sent in a bubble envelope that includes your GWname, return postage and a return address label. Please include a wishlist if you do not have one already on GW.

ÂSign-ups will be until September 26th; Seeds need to be in the mail no later than October 10th

ÂIf you would like to be included, please sign up in this thread and I will email you my address. If you do not have your email address exposed on GW you will need to email me directly.

Comments (55)