SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pastvast

UPDATE: Garden Circle Exchange Ring August - continued

pastvast
18 years ago

I guess we'll keep chatting on!

The glads "wine and roses" that my SP sent me earlier this summer have finally bloomed. I cut this one, along with 3 of the dahlias in bloom, and call it my SecretPal bouquet. There's only one more color (a softer purple) dahlia that didn't have a good bloom to cut.

{{gwi:1297950}}

Poochella: I think I'm starting to fall in love with dahlias. I'm not a big fan of the pompom or the catus flowers... I forget the name of the flower type I like best (watersomething?). Your pics of the smaller ones are definitely whetting my appetite for more =)

Speaking of dogs... here's a photo of my two dogs! The irish setter is new to me, he's 5 months old. Let's just say it's a whole lot easier to teach good habits than it is to break bad ones!! But he looks very cute in this photo.

{{gwi:1297951}}

And then finally... all the talk about tomato gravy reminded me about how I had a bunch of tomatos that needed blanching, peeling, deseeding, and canned. Here's a photo of my tomato jungle. Cherry tomatos will try to take over the entire world (only 1/6 of them are cherry toms).

{{gwi:1297952}}

Enjoy the rest of the growing season. Before you know it, it'll be winter again.

-Stephanie

Comments (11)