SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hmhausman

Yard Update 12/10/11

hmhausman
12 years ago

Seemed a good day to do a yard update....since I haven't done one since July.....man time flies when you are having fun and goes even faster when you are not having so much fun. But be that as it may here's what's happening in my yard:

Avocado "Monroe"

Satsuma Mandarin var. Owari

Mango "Extrema"

Pommelo

Mango...originally identified and grafted as Martinez but now correctly identified as Rosigold

Mango "East Indian"

mango "Julie"

Mangoes....Julie in the foregroung and Edward (tree#1) bringing up the rear in the middle of the mango forest.

Avocado "Oasis"...lots of fruit....lots of fruit down....lots of fruit chewed by the bleeping squirrels

Another view of Edward, tree#1 this time over Duncan in the foreground

Bananas "Goldfinger" (FHIA #1)

Hasya Sapodilla tree#2

Rosigold mango

Edward mango, tree #2

Thousand Fingers Banana Blossom

Seed dropped by bird or other creature.....papaya now growing and fruiting in stand of Jamaican Red Bananas

Arkin Carambola

I am embarrased to show it, but this is my scraggly a$$ Indian Jujube.

Black Sapote

Lemon Zest mango

Seedlings...jakfruit in the rear. Durians in the front to the left and Charichuela to the front right

More seedlings whch include Rambutan, Pulasan, Langsat and Garcinia magnifolia on the far right x2:

Nore seedlings...mostly mangosteen and cherimoya.....some dragonfruit cuttings and pineapple (thanks Ethan)

Lalee Jewo....a mango relative....brought to my attention by Murahilin and grafted with scions from Hawaii by Jeff Hagen....thanks guys.

Even more seedlings-----a large Maprang (courtesy of Jsvand5), some achachiru moving to the center (from Puerto Rico), then some smaller, somewhat poorly growing maprang seedlings (courtesy of Murahilin) and some more Charicuela (courtesy of Fruitguy).

Another shot od the poorly growing Maprang seedlings. More Charichuela shots and the larger plant to the far right is a White Mammee Apple seedling (courtesy of Murahilin).

Bell carambola

Hart carambola

Twin Edward trees #3 & 4

Kau Dwarf mango in Bloom...please ignore the supposedly fiberless sour sop (guanabana) directly behind that had decided to shed its leaves...for some unexplained reason

Kai Maprang......getting ready to push something....maybe blooms...but probably new leaf growth. He John....how are yours doing??

Bruce Canistel

Alano Sapodilla

Hasya Sapodilla tree #1

Dwarf June Plum

Mammee Apple

Mamey Sapote magana finally in bloom after about 15 years.

That's it for now...thanks for looking.

Harry

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor