SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grannymarsh

NEW: 'All My Blooming Friends' August Iris Swap

grannymarsh
17 years ago

If you are a member in good standing of the "All My Blooming Friends" group and wish to participate in the Iris-in-August Swap; sign up here.

Please give me a bit of slack as this will be my first try at hosting a RR Swap.

Rules: 2, 4, 6 rhizomes AND/OR bulbs (in the case of non-bearded) named OR 2, 4, 6 unnamed.

You may sign up more than once. My thinking is that someone may have multipled trades of the same variety, or named AND un-named Iris. (I have extras of both and would't mind sharing.) Let's try to avoid the common yellow & lavender iris that one sees at every abandoned house and field. You indicate at sign-up which categories you wish to participate in.

Please include name tags marked with the variety attached appropriately, or if for unnamed cultivars, some indication of color and/or type. Bearded Iris rhizomes should be trimmed and dis-infected for your partner's safety.

I'll take sign-ups until 11:59pm July 31. With the pkgs being mailed by August 15. Mailing will be sent Priority with confirmation #. Posted when sent and delivered.

Sign up on this thread, I'll start a new thread when all who wish have signed up and I've chosen partners based on who has what.

If you have a wish list of Iris post on this thread.

Comments (35)