SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
naomi_miller

New to this forum.... need some answers, please

Naomi Miller
14 years ago

Hi, I have been hanging around GW for a few months... I got totally absorbed in the garden junk forums and then branched out to others.... I am just getting to the place in life where I can pursue the things that have always interested me.... I have 4 sons, the last two at home are 15 and 17 so they are getting pretty self sufficient...at last !! My oldest is 27, so most of life has been keeping house, work and being a soccer mom, baseball mom etc.....you get it!! My new husband and I bought a 10 acre hobby farm about a year ago and we have managed to fill it with livestock and we both like gardening and I am a craft nut.... so my questions are: are there any VA gardeners out there who do Winter sowing.... any garden junkers? Do any of you seed swap, plant swap..or have any info where these things are happening... I am not in a place to swap at this time, I am just building my stash for WS... but by Fall I hope to have a good supply but would love to find some folks close to me that are into these things to share stories and compare notes with...I am in King William county, between Richmond and Tappahannock....closer to T.... give me a holler if you are near....or not, lol..... would love to hear some of your experiences with the above listed ventures.....thanks for reading....

Comments (4)

Sponsored