SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
booberry85

UPDATE: Ssshhhhh! Secret Edibles Round Robin

booberry85
14 years ago

Hello Everyone!

We're off! The seeds went in the mail today! They should get to Donna in a couple days. Remember, there's 2 rounds. So twice as many chances to get fun seeds. I hope everyone enjoys the Round Robin.

Here's a reminder of the rules and the shipping order.

1. This Round Robin is for edibles. Bring on your fruits, veggies, herbs, etc. So long as itÂs edible itÂs good!

2. Please keep the seed packet total at 25 as a minimum. I donÂt want anyone to be shorted. If you would like to add more than you take out thatÂs fine! Please just don't take out more than you add!

3. If you take out a commercial packet please replace it with a commercial packet. WeÂre starting off with 12 commercial & 13 traded or saved.

4. Please have seeds be from 2008 or 2009.

5. Please be kind to your fellow traders. As tempted as you may be, do not add "tired" varieties such Roma tomatoes or Early Prolific (yellow) Straightneck squash. Also please refrain from adding generically labeled items such as "beans" or "onions" as the only description.

6. Try and prevent doubles of varieties unless rare.

7. Please send the box out to the next person in a reasonable amount of time (within 7 days).

8. Please send with a Delivery Confirmation. Let the person youÂre sending to know the DC #.

IÂm going to be used a Small Priority Mail Flat Rate box. The shipping cost is $4.80 plus the cost of Delivery Confirmation (I think it was $5.65 all together). I strongly encourage this for everyone. The boxes are free from the post office or you can order them on line. It takes about 10 days to get the boxes delivered to your doorstep though.

Sorry for the rules! I know for all of us it probably goes without saying. Hopefully, this way weÂll have a happy Round Robin for everyone.

WeÂll do 2 rounds, so you should receive the package twice and have two chances to get some fun seeds! HereÂs the order for sending:

1. Becky (Booberry85)

2. Donna (SunnyK)

3. Christy (Bonechickchris)

4. Joan (EJMoore)

5. Nancy (Luvgardening2)

6. Toni (Dirtdiggin)

7. Bonnie(HighAltTransplant)

8. Deb (Austinnhanasmom)

9. Kathy Southermcharm)

Then Kathy sends to me, Becky, and we start from the top!

Happy Gardening!

Becky (booberry85)

Donna, I emailed you the DC#.

Comments (35)