SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennie_in_mt

Traveling Daylilies

jennie_in_mt
16 years ago

I would very much like to meet and trade with some of your members. Seems like such a nice group of people! I have seen your guidelines for inclusion in the TDLs, however, have not been able to locate many members with trade lists posted in order to offer a trade. LOL

Not to be too familiar, but I have been reading your posts as you have grown. So very sorry to hear about Carmen and yet so glad to welcome Talon to the world! Congrats Dawn.

I have Pink Playmate and Barbary Corsair to trade. I also just received a group of new lavender un-named hybrids from Brad at Rainbow Hill Day Lily Farm. I am particularly interested in Startle and Fire & Fog DLs. Would anyone be interested in trading? I also have many named varieties of hosta and waterlilies.

GW ate my trade list and I am updating as I can (summer in Montana is too precious and short to sit at the computer! *grin*). I have traded on the GW Aquatic Plant Exchange for several years, as well as at the American Ponders forum which offers a feedback system (www.americanponders.com).

Thanks for considering me....

Jennie

Comments (6)