SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
budsnblooms

UPDATE: 11,600 Traveling Daylily Post

budsnblooms
14 years ago

We are currently finishing up two swaps. Almost completed is the Wish List Swap and with only a few to go...the Shade Swap.

I received the biggest box of plants I think I have ever gotten in a trade from Jo on Friday. She had me as a partner in the wish list swap and boy did she just about clear my list of plants I wanted.:0)

Here's the list:

spirea blue mist

dutchmans breeches

twinleaf

hellebore babies

hellebore bears claw

tiarella pink skyrocket

yellow corydalis

daylily "Nana's Joy" (in honor of my becoming a new grammy).

feverfew selma star

dwarf jacobs ladder

lespedesia edo shibori

heuchera limericky

heuchera marmalade

perennial foxglove

filipendula/meadowsweet

bearsbreeches

blue fesque grass

yellow rose

pink bleeding heart

garden phlox "David"

penstemon huskers red

rose persian cornflower

crested gentian

heuchera smoky rose

heucherella rosalie

pentstemon electric blue

pulmonaria mrs moon

yellow ratibida

verbena apple blossom

hosta captain kirk

hosta valentine lace

azalea golden lights

and a beautiful garden flag

Jo I loved it all and will not be returning anything (lol) but you sent waaaay too much. You must have been digging and wrapping for days. These plants alone (32 of them) will make a substantial bed by themselves. Thank you sweetie, I love them and you.

I have heard from Melinda's daughter and she came through surgery okay. She is very sore and tired and I'm assuming in quiet a bit of pain. Continue to remember her in your prayers.

Miriam, I hope you are continuing to make daily progress and still getting to spend some time in your garden.

Dawn it was good to hear from you as always. Would you please send me Amanda's business address again. My pc crashed and I lost everything. Rebuilding it as I write.

Paul did you take pics while you were in TN? Aren't the mountains beautiful? Would you consider a trip back if we ever get the trip there scheduled? I think Oct. would be a great time to go to Gatlinburg because that is the month they do the Craftsmen's Fair. Anyone still interested in making a trip to TN? (this is Canna's state)

I'm going to start a new picture thread also so it won't take so long to get our pics to open.

Hugs to all,

Debbie

Comments (36)