SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyblues1965

UPDATE: birthday month exchange july: debbya

ladyblues1965
17 years ago

hey gals !

June is almost over So here is what deb posted for her birthday month

lets give her a nice birthday as I hope We gave Jan.

" My real birthday is December 17. Getting to celebrate my birthday during the summer for the first time is a real treat! I would never be able to receive any plants in December!

I'm still working on my moon garden, and would appreciate anything that I could add to it (plants, seeds, small statues, etc).

I also adore sunflowers, glass suncatchers, homemade soaps. Anything with a sunflower motiff is perfect. Candles (any scent), things for the garden, garden related items. I collect birdhouse items (any) especially crafted items by Marjolein Bastin (Hallmark).

I love feeding the birds, and basically just love anything that has to do with nature!

I also collect african violets, hoyas- (would love a piece of a 'crinkle' hoya, rope hoya (regular or variegated, or any unusual hoya, I already have Publicalyx, Silver pink, Phillipine black.

I would love a few indoor ferns (don't have any), regular, rabbit's foot fern, or a division of an outdoor fern, that can tolerate cold temperatures.

More indoor plants that I'm looking for are- a chunk of monstera, variegated monstera cutting/small plant. Variegated plants are my favorite, and am always wanting to try something new!

I also appreciate vegetable/herb seeds. I have a huge garden that I'm constantly still trying to complete! Herbs grow really fast anyways! ;) I love Heirloom seeds too.

I'm sooo excited to be the July birthday person!

I'll be happy with ANYTHING, I love hand crafted items too! I make crafts occasionally, and know how much work goes into making something! "

Deb

Debbya

Comments (27)