SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyblues1965

UPDATE: Birthday month exchange April : Rainbowlake

ladyblues1965
18 years ago

Hey gals ! Its April Lets all give Karen a great month as all the other months have been!

ere is her about me stuff .originally posted on last update :

I am the April person so I will post my info here.

My birthday is actually in July but Steph had that already and no one claimed this one, so I got it. I will be the big 50 this year, so I figure I can start the party early and maybe even continue late. (Who would have ever thought I would make it this OLD!)

Actually, I am glad that I have a spring month. I am hoping that I might get some starts of people's favorite plants. I love trying different ones, especially things you don't see in this area very often. I live on a lake (Rainbow) and have an acreage and plenty of room to put stuff. So far, I have a white garden, a woodland garden, a blue and yellow garden,a fairy garden and am going to start a pink garden in honor of my little granddaughter. I love Iris and have really gotten into Siberian's as of late. Pretty much though, I love whatever is in bloom at the time. I am pretty partial to purple or as we gardeners call it (Blue)plants. I have a very tiny pond also. No pets right now. I have decided not to get anymore until I can put up a good sturdy fence the whole way around the property. Too many of the neighbor's pets like to come visiting. I do have a little collection of fairy statues and somehow am getting quite a few frog things too.

I am enjoying this robin. It does seem like a very good group and it looks like everyone has been sending thoughtful and pleasant surprises. It also bodes well that so many are volunteering to keep it running smoothly.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Thanks Karen

Happy Birthday month Karen!!!!!

Comments (44)