SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glassmouse

Round Robin Birthday Club #2

glassmouse
18 years ago

Hi--

I was so intrigued by the idea of a birthday round robin exchange that I've decided to try my hand at organizing one myself. So, I am looking for the following: 12 people who would like to participate in a birthday round robin. We will need one birthday per month. Participants will send a small gardening gift to the birthday gardener each month--so you will send out 11 gifts, and in your birthday month you will sit back and reap the rewards! If you are interested and your birth month is available, let me know and I'll compile addresses, rules, etc. The object is to get to know some fellow gardeners, to feel special on your birthday in a way that maybe you haven't since you were a kid, and to enable 11 other gardeners to feel the same way on _their_ birthdays. So please, only sign up if you can keep up with one small gift + postage (USPS delivery confirmed) each month. The exchange will start this July (to give enough time to get people to sign up and to get details coordinated) and will run through next June.

My birthday is in September, so that month is taken. I believe July has been claimed by skohler, and January by Demione30. (guys, let me know if you still want in!)

Hopefully, 9 others will be interested and my first round robin venture will be a success!

Comments (37)