SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kawaiineko_gardener

need help finding cheaper fomato seeds!

The seeds themselves are quite reasonable in price. The stupid shipping and handling rates for ordering them via the internet though are killing me. Unfortunately I don't have a choice but to order bush-type determinate cherry, beefsteak, and grape tomatoes via the internet cause these varieties aren't available where I live.

Does anybody know of a website where I can find compact, bush type cherry, beefsteak, and grape tomatoes that

are early maturing and more tolerant of cool weather where the shipping and handling rates aren't ridiculous? By compact bush types, I mean varieties with grape, cherry, and beefsteak that don't require staking and/or caging.

So far I keep encountering the same problem. Either the seed packet is low in price, but the shipping is exorbitant (really expensive) or the seed packet is expensive and the shipping is expensive.

Most websites I've looked at where the shipping is reasonable, 90% of the grape, cherry, and beefsteak tomato varieties available are vining and indeterminate.

Comments (12)