SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remuda1

What a lovely evening :)

remuda1
17 years ago

Really enjoyed the Native Texas Plants presentation yesterday evening. Jerry seems quite knowledgable and just a really nice person to boot! Finally got to meet Bev, Carolann and PJ as well :). Carolann brought gift packets of seeds for Pea Vine which I am anxious to try out. Thank you Mam! PJ's boys are really really well behaved and just good kids :) and PJ is a bundle of energy! Bev is a just a kick in the rear! She had Pam and I laughing up a storm on the way to PJ's house. We got to meet her pups on the return trip and I can't wait to see her place in the daylight. It looks beautiful. Thanks to Bev also, for driving in the nasty weather. It's nice to have an experienced hand at the wheel with those conditions. Here's a little bit of dirt on Bev though!! LOL, she is a FABRIC-A-HOLIC!!!!! All that she has to do to cheer herself up with this yucky weather is open a drawer or closet!!!! It's beautiful and the colors.....WOW is all I can say. I can't wait to see some of the things you make Bev. Thank you so much for making Pam and I feel so comfortable and welcome in your home :). And sorry, I just couldn't resist letting your secret out ;).

Can't wait to meet those of you that couldn't make it last night. Hopefully, you will be able to make it to the Sperry show!

Kristi

Comments (14)