SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

OT: Yard pics 4 those who wanted to see the new yard!

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

Why don't we have a conversation side? Ok here are the pics of the yard FINALLY that everyone wanted to see.

Hope you like them! I love this yard, I will be so glad when we can get it all finished!

Front of the house partial front yard, the tree brush thing there in the front on the right is gone now, there was another one closer to the house, in front of the window on the right we cut it out already.

This is the backside of the bush we, the deck pieces there belong to the other lady that lived here, she took it today, some she left for me so I can put my flowers in containers on them!

Front of the house front yard

Front of the house full front view

top of the driveway

Field in front beside driveway coming in

Front middle side yard on the right side of house

Part left side yard partial front and side yard

Side yard from corner of front yard

back side left side yard back left corner of house

middle back yard with barn

Front side flowerbed we just put in

Right side of the house, we cut down the bush in front of the back door at the side

right corner at the top of the front yard

view of the top of the garden spot

gardenspot on the right of the house, the property goes past the tree line

Taken from the middle of the yard, Right side yard.

Back yard in front of the barn

Right side view back yard

Right side yard with barn on the left, the little building is the chicken house

right side of the house middle of the side yard

back of the house from left corner of the barn

back left side yard other garden spot, all the under bush we are cutting out, the stuff on the right on the hill we are planning on putting a flower bed there.

We have a lot of cleaning to do and we have stuff on the porch that needs to go in the barn but it has to be cleaned out first! We have a LOT of cleaning and clearing to do lol.

:)Fran

Comments (12)