SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catman529

I'm back for 2011....looking for some trades too.

catman529
13 years ago

Well for those who remember me from the past couple years I rarely post here in the winter. Haven't been here all this past winter and now I got new fluorescent tubes and replaced one of the broken shop lights and even have a spare shop light. those 3 are ready to go and I've got some seeds, mostly from last year, some Jiffy mix and some egg cartons.

I ordered a few from Victory a couple days ago but probably waited too long...might not get those in time. We'll see.

I'm looking for a few new varieties to trade for....if you have any of these to trade, share your list of what you want to trade them for and if I have one of your varieties we can email... catman529 [at] gmail [dot] com

Wanted list:

-Sungold F1

-Coyote

-Indian stripe (failed to save seeds last year due to laziness)

-Gurney giant cantaloupe F1

-Opalka

-Whatever you think is the best oxheart

-Bhut Jolokia peppers (last year they didn't seem legit, only as hot as habaneros at best)

I might think of some others I want but I'll keep the list short for now and get whatever else I need from stores or wherever else I can.

Like I said...if you have one or more of these varieties to trade, post here or email me and name the varieties you're looking for and I'll see if I have any of them.

I don't have a list right now of my varieties but I can make one. I am at college now and my seeds are at home but I am living at home so I can go check them any time when I am home...off the top of my head, I have these varieties -

Black cherry

Black plum

Black Krim

Tiny Tim

Caspian Pink

Black beauty eggplant

Black pearl pepper

Armenian yard long cucumber (taste pretty good)

I have a few others, just ask and I can check...will probably post up here when I have a complete list.

Glad to be back on the forum for this year. Happy growing to yall

Comments (7)