SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susandonb

squash swap on the way!

susandonb
17 years ago

Dear Friends,

I would first like to apologize for the delay in posting and getting the squash seed swap wrapped up.

I spent nearly all weekend trying to accomplish my goal and failed miserably!

I would secondly like to say that I got up at 4:30 this morning to complete this and they are being mailed today.

Third, I give all of you Hosts who host "seed" swap my undying affection and respect, this was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life!

If I ever offer to host a "seed" swap again you ALL have permission to come to my house and SMACK me one up side the head!

I was so overwhelmed and you may very well have ended up getting some of your own seeds back. I tried to fulfill requests and hope you are all satisfied with the seeds you get. I do not expect abounding joy to ooze from each of you I will be thankful to see calm satisfaction and escaping with my life is my goal. :)

I have been successful at hosting many types of swaps but this was my first seed hosting, it involved a great deal of head scratching, a couple of loud "Arrrggghhh's" that startled my dog who was faithfully keeping me company at 5 am and one cut finger (paper cut, but it still hurt) sniff, sniff.

I won't even tell you about the surprise I was trying to accomplish that my computer refused to cooperate with, but needless to say I will be using the pieces of mentioned computer as compost.

Please continue to allow me to share in swaps and maybe even give me a hug sometimes.

Thank you for your patience.

Susan (sleepy in NC)

Comments (12)